Partner with Us
In this cut-throat, commoditized pharmaceutical raw-material environment, all companies face never-ending challenges due to fluctuating prices, supply/demand imbalances and ever-changing regulation. The vendor-client model that is based on deal-by-deal agreements fails to provide long-term security, putting the prospects of collaboration in the future in jeopardy, and encouraging each party to act selfishly.
- P.K. Pharma has found success in nurturing a partnership oriented approach instead. This approach simply means that we prefer to see our clients as long-term partners whom we would like to grow with. We have a strong believe that the metaphorical pie is big enough for everyone to get a piece, and that the only way to scale new heights is by working together with those you trust – that is the only way to survive unexpected turbulence and truly reach the global stage.
- The beauty of our partnership oriented approach is that it creates a network effect, eventually making all our partners part of one big pharmaceutically inclined family. We believe that this network effect allows us to work as a vertically integrated company, being able to leverage our global connections to take on otherwise inaccessible markets.
Why Partner with Us?
- Meaningful presence in 2 of the largest economies in the world, namely China and India
- Existing partnerships effectively form a vertically integrated business. Once you become our partner, you too will have access to a wide array of services, from sourcing all the way to distribution.
- Network effect provides numerous contacts, thereby giving your firm a global presence
- Allowing others to focus on aspects of the business you do not specialize in allows you to ensure your core offering is best-in-class.
- You do not have to suffer through tumultuous times on your own, and have some leverage when it comes to weak pricing environment / harsh market conditions.
- Lupin Laboratories
- Divis Laboratories Limited
- Parabolic Drugs
- Envee Drugs
- Rajasthan Antibiotics Limited
- Sterile India
- PENAM laboratories Ltd.
- Sinopharm Weiqida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Shyndec
- Shenzhen Mellow Hope Pharm Industrial Co., Ltd
- Asiatic Drugs
- Oman Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Starry Pharmaceutical
- Harbin Pharmaceutical Group
- The China – India relationship has always been a complex narrative, characterized by boundless opportunity, rampant competition, and a deep mistrust. Despite the inherent risks associated with both economies, no one can deny that their combined power presents a force to be reckoned with. At P.K. Pharma we understand and realize this potential; we place high importance on doing our part of being one of the catalysts trying to bring these two economies into a harmonious partnership.
- Currently, we feel that Chinese / Indian partnerships in the pharmaceutical sphere are too fragile, constantly being impacted by small fluctuations in price. We also feel that there is a lack of trust and communication, all due to the language barrier and the fact that there is little loyalty (or sometimes none at all). Hence, at P.K. Pharma we propagate deep-rooted ties between Chinese and Indian companies by focusing on complete transparency and serving as the trusted builder. Our fluency in both languages and markets is what helps us achieve this so effectively – we always make sure that all parties feel satisfied and no one feels cheated.
- Our emphasis on the Sino-Indian collaboration has resulted in well-reputed brands like Sinopharm Weiqida awarding us exclusivity. We truly think the future will be dominated by this part of the world, and aim to continue to cultivate as many Sino-Indian partnerships as we can.